Jumbo Electronics is one of the biggest names in the field of consumer electronics, information technology, telecommunications, home appliances, office automation and entertainment in the UAE and is amongst the first transnational corporations with a well spread out network of 31 retail stores and 9 service centres across the emirates. Its key strategic objectives include:
- Setting new benchmarks in customer service
- Uncompromising adherence to quality
- Unrivalled after-care
To achieve their strategic goals, Jumbo Electronics considered adopting Salesforce’s Sales Cloud as a CRM tool to be used as a system that would enable them to enhance their Sales process and improve overall customer experience.
Some of the major challenges faced by Jumbo Electronics included:
- Synchronization of customer account and data between their ERP and Salesforce.com
- Synchronization of products and product catalogue data between their ERP and Salesforce.com
- Monitor the Actual Sales vs Quota by product, by sales representatives, by brands, and by vertices
- Lacked visibility on Sales Order
- Data was not clean and stored in multiple places and had duplication problem making it difficult to use it efficiently.
Cloud Concept team proposed Salesforce Sales Cloud solution to address the challenges and enhance processes to improve customer experience. Our Salesforce Certified Consultants understood the business process and designed a superior system that would enable them to efficiently manage internal data & processes and track customer buying trends by having more insights and reporting capabilities.
- Developed a system which allowed Jumbo Electronics to synchronize the data between the two system in real time.
- Implemented custom forecasting in Salesforce.
- Configured the opportunities to manage the quota by verticals, brands and sales representatives.
- Migrated the historical data of sales order and developed the integration point to synchronize the future data.
- Our team transformed, cleaned and then migrated all the data into salesforce.com