Ooredoo, one of the leading international communications companies delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. Its key strategic objectives include:
- Being a customer centric organization.
- Always stay connected with the stake holders.
- Delivering excellence and striving for continuous improvements.
To achieve their strategic goals, Ooredoo considered adopting Salesforce’s Sales Cloud as a CRM tool to be used as a system that would enable their Sales team to work efficiently, focus more on crucial tasks and be connected with the customers.
Some of the major challenges faced by Ooredoo included:
- Lack of accountability for account managers.
- Use of multiple systems, causing delays and inefficient processes.
- Lack of insights for management.
- Too much dependency of spreadsheets.
- Lack of any Sales Process Management system.
Enhancing the ROI and optimizing Sales Processes
Cloud Concept team proposed Salesforce Sales and Custom Cloud solutions to address the challenges and significantly improve Sales & ROI. Our Salesforce Certified Consultants understood the business process and designed a superior system that would enable them to get a 360 degree view of the sales processes, customer life cycle management and creating relevant dashboards and reporting capabilities for the management to stay on top of things.
- Complete revamp of Sales cycle using Sales Cloud.
- Introductions of security and validations to have better controls on data quality.
- Introduced service feasibility creation and processing in Salesforce to avoid reliance on other systems.
- Developed custom reports and dashboards for management insights.
- Developed custom mobile activation tool.
- Automated proposals & order forms based on certain criteria were setup.